By Muhammad AFAQ

Every day, I witness the significance of teamwork, precision, and composure in the operating theatre. These qualities have not only enhanced my professional capabilities but also shaped my personal philosophy. The stories unfolding within the sterile walls of the operation theatre have taught me that resilience in the face of adversity is the true essence of our profession.

Laparoscopic Instruments

 

Laparoscopic Diathermy Lead
Laparoscopic Camera
CO2 Pipe
Fiber Optic Cable (Light Source Cable)
Trocar With Cannula (5mm)
Laparoscopic Scissor 
Grasper (Tooth)
Suction Needle (Aspiration Needle)
Grasper (Plain) 

MaryLand Grasper 

Diathermy Hook
TeleScope
Reducer
Trocar
Stelate of Trocar
Grasper (Bowel) / Gut Holding Grasper
Suction & Irrigation Nosle
Clip Applicator
Spatula Diathermy
Trocar Cannula

Comments

My photo
MUHAMMAD AFAQ Tech
I'm MUHAMMAD AFAQ, a dedicated and skilled Operation Theatre Technician with a passion for ensuring the safety and success of surgical procedures. With 6 years of experience in this critical role, I have honed my abilities to provide essential support to surgical teams and maintain the highest standards of patient care.

Popular Posts