By Muhammad AFAQ

Every day, I witness the significance of teamwork, precision, and composure in the operating theatre. These qualities have not only enhanced my professional capabilities but also shaped my personal philosophy. The stories unfolding within the sterile walls of the operation theatre have taught me that resilience in the face of adversity is the true essence of our profession.

Gloves Wearing/Gloving:

Gloves Wearing/Gloving:

Technique of wearing the Gloves:

§ Out side of the glove must not touch with ungloved hand.

§ The turn up cuff of the left hand glove is held with the right hand and glove is slipped on the left hand.

§ Then the fingers of the gloved left hand are pushed under the cuff of right glove which is put on the right hand without touching the outside of the glove.

§ Finally the sleeve of the gown is pulled down and the cuff of the glove is slipped up over the sleeve without allowing the gloved hand to come contact with the bare wrist.

§ Once the gloves have been put on, the elbows should be kept flexed, otherwise the dependent hands may come in contact with some unsterilized objects.

Comments

My photo
MUHAMMAD AFAQ Tech
I'm MUHAMMAD AFAQ, a dedicated and skilled Operation Theatre Technician with a passion for ensuring the safety and success of surgical procedures. With 6 years of experience in this critical role, I have honed my abilities to provide essential support to surgical teams and maintain the highest standards of patient care.

Popular Posts